"Are you ready to tune in? Your audience is waiting...."
On frequency wavelengths, the human voice can connect with people when words on a computer screen cannot. One huge benefit of having a podcast for your business is this: We get to hear your voice. We get to connect with your topics. We get to connect with your personality and buy into your brand.
We get to put a voice with a name when sometimes written words behind a blog cannot give us that true connection. Besides being able to generate content, having a podcast makes it possible for you to build lucrative relationships. Here are the benefits of producing an intimate level of content to your audience:
1. Podcasts make information personal. In a podcast, the content is communicated directly to you, the listener, either verbally or through video. That’s a much more intimate way of getting information than reading it from an e-mail or document.
2. Podcasts are convenient and easy to consume. Once you subscribe to a podcast feed, new podcasts are automatically downloaded to your computer as soon as they are available. You can listen to them at your convenience.
3. Podcasts cut costs. Because podcasts are delivered digitally, they eliminate many costs associated with other forms of communication including postage, printing, and paper.
4. Podcasting is a time-efficient form of communication. You can listen to podcasts while you do other things at work or at home, or during your commute. Some types of meetings can be eliminated in favor of podcasts, saving time and improving productivity.
5. Podcasts are portable. Once a podcast resides on your computer, if your computer is portable, you can take the podcast with you and listen whenever or wherever you want. Or, you can transfer the podcast to a personal media player such as an iPod.
With so many benefits of having your own podcast, it's only fitting that you get out now and gain leads, build up a valuable library of content, build influence, and promote your products and services. Happy Marketing!