15 Reasons to Start Your Own Business
by IMM Magazine - October 31, 2019
How many of us hit the snooze button on our phone when the alarm goes off? Now how many of us drag our feet to go into a 9 to 5 that we hate? (We see a lot of raised hands). If you are struggling in the morning going to your full-time job, then maybe there's a reason. Maybe, just maybe, you have a passion inside of you that needs to be woken up. Maybe, just maybe, you have an entrepreneur spirit within you. Some of us are destined to become entrepreneurs. At an early age, we started off with a burning desire to work for ourselves. Whether if you were born to do this, or if you've discovered your passion recently, see the top 15 reasons to start your own business below:
1. Flexibility. Work your own hours.
2. More spare time (eventually). Spend more time with your family and friends. But note: This is only applicable once your business is established and you have employees handling the majority of necessary responsibilities. Don’t expect to have more spare time until you reach this point. In fact, expect to have much less.
3. Call the shots. Nobody else is going to set the rules. You are.
4. Set your own deadlines. No more last-minute rushing unless you want to do it.
5. Sell how you want to sell. Online? In person? Inbound? Outbound? It’s your call.
6. Create your own environment. You can set the formality and culture of your organization.
7. Pursue your passion. You can do what makes you happy.
8. Create something from scratch. Watch your organization grow from start to finish.
9. Meet new people. Network with other entrepreneurs and professionals.
10. Build a team. You decide who to hire and bring into your company.
11. Create jobs. Improve the economy with new job opportunities.
12. Help people. Use products and services to improve people’s lives.
13. Become an expert. Learn the ropes of your industry through first-hand experience.
14. Invest in yourself. You take the risk, and you’ll gain the rewards.
15. Make more money. If you want a pay raise, you can give yourself one.
If you want to become an entrepreneur, there’s nothing really holding you back. Take the leap, and lead the company you’ve always wanted. Start off with your brand identity statement by clicking here.